The Roncesvalles Polish Festival takes place on the whole of Roncesvalles Avenue, from Queen St. West to Dundas St. West.
Located in Toronto’s west end, Roncesvalles Avenue is easily accessed by car or transit.
With over 300,000 people expected to attend this year’s Roncesvalles Polish Festival parking may be challenging, so its best to take transit.
- Route #1: Take the Bloor Subway to Dundas West Station and walk south one block to Roncesvalles Avenue. Dundas West Station is wheelchair accessible.
- Route #2: Take the 505 Dundas or 506 College streetcar to the top of Roncesvalles or the 501 Queen car.
- Route #3: 504 King car to the foot of Roncesvalles Avenue.
Please note that the 504 King streetcar, which normally runs the length of Roncesvalles Avenue, will not be going along Roncesvalles during the Festival. It will stop at the foot of Roncesvalles Avenue.
Get off at Exhibition GO Station, and walk up Atlantic Avenue (approx. 7min) to King Street. Take the TTC 504 King car to Roncesvalles Ave.
UP Union Pearson Express Trains
UP Union Pearson Express from Union (downtown) to Bloor Station. Walk south to Roncesvalles Avenue, just a six minute walk.
Schedule and Service Disruptions
- TTC (http://www.ttc.ca)
- Go Transit (http://www.gotransit.com/)
- UP Express (https://www.upexpress.com)
- Toronto Road Restrictions (http://www1.toronto.ca)
Our neighbourhood is easily accessible by car. From Lakeshore Boulevard, exit at Parkside Drive, go north to Howard Park Avenue, turn right, and you’ll be at Roncesvalles Avenue very shortly.
Local parking will be limited.
- Local street parking is available, but limited.
- Map of nearby parking lots.
From Out of Town
Please note that the TTC offers a day pass for unlimited travel on our transit system for up to two adults plus four children for only $12.50; It’s the best way to get around town!
See TTC Fares & Passes for details.
For directions to Roncesvalles Village, please click on the marker in the map.